Wednesday 13 March 2013

Knit a long



It seems a while since I have joined in with the knit a long .  I have been knitting but just not had the time to blog about it.  Last week I finished an Audrey in Unst (haven't sewn on the buttons yet and still need to take some pictures!)  and now I have started another Deco as a sample of a friend's own yarn.

As regards reading I am reading or rather I seem to be spending lots of time looking at the pictures in 'Homespun Style' by Selina Lake.  She has just brought out a new book which I think I may have to look at aswell.  This one has some beautiful pictures.

What are you making?  What are you reading?




3 comments:

  1. I've been sorely tempted by Selina Lake's books. So pretty!

    That wool is a gorgeous colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the color of your knitting as well. and i've heard of this book, all good things too! i think i need it now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Homespun style seems like a great book to read! I love the colour of the yarn!

    ReplyDelete