Wednesday 19 October 2016

Autumn


 I love autumn.  It means I can get out the Woolly jumpers and feel warm and cosy.  I like the changes in the trees.  Autumn colours are great.  On our dog walk in the mornings I find it is a great time to really think before the hectic rushing around for the rest of the day.  I find it is my calming time, my me time to think or not think (sometimes) to just be me.


On the needles at the moment is a test knit for Sabine - @frisabiknits (on instagram).  They have been a really quick knit and fun to make.  I have knitted them in Rowan felted tweed dk as that was all the dk yarn I had in my stash.  (I try not to stash too much yarn).  I'm not sure what to knit next but I know I do have a sock on the needles that I need to frog because I think it is too small and I had almost finished the first sock as well - I knew I should have tried it on before now.  Shall I re-knit the same socks or do a different pair or even make a shawl out of the yarn.  It is very pretty yarn from Hedgehog fibres.   Choices, choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment