Monday 15 July 2019

My Life






Ok so knitting, the dog, my family and being outside are all part and parcel of my life.  As a family we love having a dog as it gets us out no matter what the weather is doing you have to take them out.  He is also good company and great fun to be with.

My family will tell you I am addicted to knitting, most evenings and even during the day I can't sit down without some knitting to do.  I am very grateful for the designers and yarn producers who let me knit things for them especially when I have so many sweaters for myself that the drawer where I keep them is full.  (Yes I need to cull some!)  At the moment the sweater I am working on (and I am trying to work only on this) is called Olive Leaf Pullover by Hand Knit Life (@Ririko) and is for Linda at @Kettleyarnco whose yarns are amazing.  There are so many designers and yarns out there now than when I first started knitting that I could add and add and add to the things I want to make.


No comments:

Post a Comment