Wednesday 8 June 2011

Finally!!

Thought I should get around to adding some pictures on here and show you some things I have been doing recently.

 This is the view from the back of our house and where we walk the dog all the time.  It is amazing we live a mile from our small town and yet when you look out of the back or sit in our garden you feel as if you are in the country.

Well onto some things I have been working on recently, this is the digger jumper that I made for my son and he loves wearing it so much, he is digger and tractor mad.  We spend hours sitting at the window in our bedroom when the tractors are out in the fields at the back of the house.  So may have to make another one of these but this time with a tractor instead.

And this little thing is my most recent make, which took 4 days to make but I just love knitting in the bright red.  This was for a friends new baby who was born just over a week ago.  And last but not least I know it is not spring now but I thought I would include a daffodil as the weather here has not been very summerlike recently more like autumn.


Finally, I am still plodding on with my Deco cardigan but am loving the design more and more.  I have got to the sleeves so hopefully won't be long as I am beginning to get itchy about wanting to start something else.  I was planning on doing something else for my son but would quite like to get a shrug done for me that I would like to wear to two weddings we have in July.

Hope you all have a good week.
Morag x

No comments:

Post a Comment