Tuesday 16 August 2011

A bit more Gorilla hunting and a bit of cleaning

Last Wednesday we decided we would do a little bit more Gorilla hunting around Bristol.  So we parked near the water tower on the downs and walked across to the Clifton Suspension Bridge and then did a circular route back up Whiteladies Road back to the car, where on route we had to stop for a coffee for me and an Ice cream for Josh.



 I think the packet of sugar that came with my coffee was more interesting than the ice cream!

And over the weekend we made the most of the weather to do a bit of cleaning and tidying.  Andy decided the windows needed cleaning only I think we might have used a bit too much cleaning mixture, just a little too many bubbles.

And of course, Josh wanted to be up the  ladder to help.

Well while that was being done I was inside cleaning. Why is it I seem to get all the jobs that need doing inside? 

Knitting wise this week has just been trying to get a few things done that have been on the needles for a while and catching up on my Debbie Abraham's Mystery Blanket. I have now finished August's squares or at least knitting them, still need to sew them.

I am also working on a little secret project that I can't show you for a while but I can say that I am knitting up some projects for a friend's knitting pattern book which is due to be published later in the year.  This is very exciting well at least it is for me!

Enough for now before I start getting boring.

Morag x







No comments:

Post a Comment