Thursday 3 December 2015

Books, books and more books


Joining in with the Year in Books.  This is my book for December.  I last read this when I was doing my exams at school.  In fact it was the book that made me fall in love with the classics of Jane Austen.  I have read most of Jane Austen's novels and enjoyed them all.

It has been a while since I really blogged about a book that I have read/been reading so I thought it was about time I did, sometimes other things just get in the way or I am just too tired to read - especially as most of my reading is done in bed just before falling asleep.  I have really been enjoying joining in with Laura (http://circleofpinetrees.com/year-books/ ) for 2015 and plan to join in again next year.  I may not have joined in every month but it is the sort of thing you can dip in and out of.  Also once a month we have a chat about books over on Twitter (https://twitter.com/hashtag/theyearinbooks?src=hash) and have added to my want to read list so much.



2 comments:

  1. Emma is my favourite Jane Austin novel - I love Mr Knightly, he's so much nicer than Darcy in P&P. I know which one I'd rather marry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely love Emma...it's the sort of book you can read and read again because you see different aspects each time. Enjoy! Barbara

    ReplyDelete